Tuesday, January 28, 2014

MOLDOVA: Audio files 40 participants for National Final released


Broadcaster TRM from Moldova announced 40 participants to qualify for the National Final. Live performaners audition will take place on February 1st on Casa Radio. In that audition 24 will qualify for the National Final.
  • Alina Sorochina - Ascultă-mă tăcere
  • Anastasia Ursu - Give me a smile
  • Anna Gulko - Happy tomorrow
  • Brescan Diana - Hallelujah
  • Cadence of Heart - I want to fly
  • Cernicova Ana - Dragostea divină
  • Chirtoacă Aurel - Urme de iubiri
  • Covali Boris - Flying
  • Covali Boris - Perfect day
  • Cristina Scarlat - Wild Soul
  • Curly - Your Recovery
  • Dana Markitan - Qween of the dancefloor
  • Dana Markitan - I want your love
  • Diana Staver - One and all
  • Diana Staver - It`s all about a boy
  • Doiniţa Gherman - Energy
  • Edict - Forever
  • Elit MS - Azi, aici, acum
  • Esperanza - The breakthrough
  • Felicia Dunaf - The way I do
  • Felicia Dunaf - Taking care of a broken heart
  • FLUX LIGHT - Never stop no
  • Glam Girls - You believed in me
  • Gorun Carolina - Turn the tide
  • Jenea Latişev - The rythm of the jazz
  • Katy Rain - Listen my dear
  • Ksenya Nicora - A new beginning
  • Ksenya Nicora - A letter to my friend
  • Lana Lights - Solar wind
  • Lucia S - Frozen
  • Malaru Eduard - Viaţă-n culoare
  • Margarita Ciorici - Vis
  • Mikaella - Follow your dreams
  • Nicollete - Take a look at me now
  • Olişevschi Rodica - Without you
  • Paralela 47 - Fragmente
  • Paşa Valeria - Te-am aşteptat
  • Ray Gligor - Is this the way
  • Sandina - Reasons to love you
  • Tatiana Heghea - I`m yours
You wanna hear all the songs? You find the audio files here:
Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment