Sunday, August 31, 2014

Tim Schou Showcase in London & Aaron Carter Support on UK Tour 2015


Back in 2011 Tim Schou represented Denmark with the A Friend in London with 'New Tomorrow'. We are sure you remember this catchy record.

In Copenhagen Tim was the host at EuroClub VEGA and premiered his first solo single 'Supernova' on 9th of May on stage from this Eurovision venue.


'Supernova' is available on iTunes and Spotify. Check the store in your country and buy the single.
In January 2015 he will support Aaron Carter on his UK Tour. Tim already was support act for bands like the Backstreet Boys or the New Kids On The Block in the last years. Before he supports Aaron he will play his own showcase with a full band on 14th of January in London. 


14.01.2015 - Tim Schou - Showcase with band in London
=> Location: The Garage

Get your tickets here: 
Only limited 150 tickets are available, so be quick!


Tim Schou supports Aaron Carter on UK Tour 2015 

  • January 15th: BIRMINGHAM, UK 
  • January 16th: LIVERPOOL, UK
  • January 18th: GLASGOW, SCOTLAND


Here we have a very special personal message from Tim:

"I haven't played a real full band gig in the UK ever before. London is a city I've been flirting a lot with throughout my career. London was the first time I took my guitar and got on a plane to go to a big city to play my songs. This is like 8 years ago. I slept on couches and seeked out pubs and singer/songwriter clubs where I could get a slot to play for a nice meal to get through the day. That was a very special experience for me and gave me a special relationship to the city London, and that was actually how my old band "A FRIEND IN LONDON" got their name. - Since then I've been touring with AFIL supporting Backstreet Boys and New Kids On The Block, playing the biggest Arenas in UK. - So now I'm solo with new musicians backing me up and I seriously can't wait to fulfill this dream of playing a show in London with my very own music. Music is very personal for me and I live for the experiences. I live for the moments. Sharing this with people is the most beautiful thing I can imagine. And this is not just a concert. It's a showcase. Which means that there'll be important people/labels etc there who could have an important saying in me getting a chance to build a career in the UK. So all the support I can get for this big evening is appreciated big time. 
I will be playing 'New Tomorrow' as the only song from the good old A Friend in London times. I have never played a show without 'New Tomorrow'. It's become like a thing I NEED to do now. I owe a lot to that song so it's very special to me. And of course my first single as a solo artist: SUPERNOVA and then a lot of new tunes from my coming album. 
There's only 150 tickets on sale, so hurry up and get yours now ;)"


Find out more about Tim Schou and follow him: 


No comments:

Post a Comment