Wednesday, October 22, 2014

New Single: Listen to "What I Long For" from Alexander Rybak

Alexander Rybak - 'What I Long For'
Earlier this year Norwegian Eurovision Song Contest winner from 2009 (Norway, 'Fairytale') Alexander Rybak released the single 'Into A Fantasy', which was a song for the Dreamworks movie 'How To Train Your Dragon 2'.

Before he will perform next Saturday in Luxembourg on this years Eurovision Gala Night he released his brand new single called 'What I Long For'.

Alexander premiered the song on 10th of October in a Norvegian tv show called 'The Hit'. Have you seen it?



Support his new single 'What I Long For':

The song was written by Elisabeth Mjanger and here are the lyrics. 

WHAT I LONG FOR

This is what I long for more in life, that's what you bring.
Passion, full compassion. You're the one who takes me in.
I'm jumping around. Diving in. Coming around.

Closer, so much closer to the place I'm longing for.
Heated, no more coldness. Sun is shining, there is more.
I'm jumping around. Diving in. Coming around.

I'm holding on. Heart is heart together.
Love within, brightening all the darkness.
And I realize: You're the one that fills my day with joy and relief.
Makes me whole. You're all I see. Yes, I believe.


Find out more about Alexander Rybak and follow him:  


No comments:

Post a Comment