Monday, February 23, 2015

Latvia: Exclusive! Quick interview with Aminata "I'm very surprised that I won"


Aminata won yesterday the Latvian national final of 'Supernova 2015' in Riga with the song 'Love Injected'.


Shortly after her victory we had the chance to talk some moments to her..

Hello Aminata, first of all CONGRATULATIONS for your victory tonight in the Latvian national final of 'Supernova' with your song 'Love Injected'. 

Could you describe me how do you feel right now?
Aminata: I feel actually amazing. :-) I'm very surprised that I won. I didn't looked to the screen where the result was shown. 

What do you think will happen with you in the next days?
Aminata: In my own life I will record an album. It's my debut album. With the Eurovision Song Contest I think we will have a meeting and we will share the informations which is needed to know to go to Vienna. Than I will start to prepare myself for Vienna :-)

Who will be the first person you will call after you leaving the stage?
Aminata: I think I will call my mom. Because she couldn't be here with me tonight. She is in another country. I think she is pleased to know that I will go to Eurovision :-)

Do you have a personal message for the readers of 'Join Us on Eurovision'?
Aminata: Of course, let's record a video message for them :-)

Thank you so much for answer those little questions and good luck for you and 'Love Injected' in Vienna! See you there.. :-)
Aminata: Yea :) See you in Vienna :-)

Aminata will represent Latvia at the 60th Eurovision Song Contest in Austria. She will perform in the second Semi-Final (second half) on 21st of May 2015 in Vienna. 

Find out more about Aminata and follow her:

No comments:

Post a Comment