Friday, March 6, 2015

Malta: PBS premieres 'Warrior' video on Monday 9th of March

Amber (© Aaron Briffa)
Amber won the 'Malta Eurovision Song Contest (MESC)' with her song 'Warrior'. PBS will premiere her video on Monday, 9th of March 2015.
"WARRIOR" was written especially for me and allows me to demonstrate my vocal range. It’s an inspirational song. It’s about not letting your problems engulf you. The message is to never give up but find your inner warrior and conquer. I hope people will find it inspirational." she told us about the song. 
Middle of February they started to shoot the video for Amber's Eurovision entry. It was shot in a 400 years old house in Rabat.  Although the house is not habitable it contains precious murals which provide a perfect backdrop for the filming. The scene creates a contrast between the musicians, who have their faces covered, and Amber, who emerges as the positive protagonist.

Video Shoot (© Daniel d’Anastasi)
“The moment I sing here I feel a lot of emotions. I hope that my fans can share this feeling when they listen to my song” Amber said on the set. 
Video Shoot (© Daniel d’Anastasi)
Video Shoot (© Daniel d’Anastasi)








“Working on the music video is definitely an unforgettable experience. The song is the star in the music video. The mystery and darkness represented in the environment are defeated by the will and the strength of the “Warrior” living inside me”, expressed Amber totally excited after viewing the finished video for the first time.
Amber performs 'Warrior' on 19th of May 2015 in the second Semi-Final (first half) of the 60th Eurovision Song Contest in Vienna.


Find out more about Amber and follow her:

No comments:

Post a Comment