Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Cyprus: Watch John Karayiannis - "One Thing I Should Have Done" (Second Rehearsal, 16.05.2015)

John Karayiannis (© EBU, Elena Volotova)
John Karayiannis will  represent Cyprus at the 60th anniversary of the Eurovision Song Contest with his song "One Thing I Should Have Done"On 16th of May he had his second rehearsal. Here you can see more impressions of his perfromance...

John Karayiannis - "One Thing I Should Have Done"
(Second Rehearsal)



Support John Karayiannis and his Eurovision entry. You can download 'One Thing I Should Have Done' on iTunes and you can listen to it on Spotify:

John Karayiannis will perform 'One Thing I Should Have Done' on 21st of May 2015 in the second Semi-Final on 15th place in Vienna at the 60th Eurovision Song Contest.


Find out more about John Karayiannis and follow him:

No comments:

Post a Comment