Tuesday, October 6, 2015

New Video: Watch "Faded" from Kállay Saunders Band

András Kállay-Saunders won last year the Hungarian national selection "A Dal" with the song "Running". In May 2014 he represented his country at the Eurovision Song Contest in Copenhagen and ended on 5th place with 143 points. 



Earlier this year he released with the Kállay Saunders Band the first album called "Delivery Boy", which includes 12 songs. Here you can see the latest video for the song "Faded". 

Kállay Saunders Band - "Faded" (Official Video)



"Faded" is the third video of the debut album "Delivery Boy" of Kállay Saunders Band. This low-budget thrash video was shot in Budapest and Balaton Zamárdi during the Balaton Sound Festival at a home party.

On 31st of October you have the chance to see András Kallay-Saunders live in Luxembourg. He will be part of the 8th edition of the Eurovision Gala Night. Besides him there are already six other fantastic live acts confirmed.

"Faded" (Lyrics)

One shot and the memories are haunting me
Two shots and I got my heart on my sleeve
Three shots and your body’s calling me

Don’t kill my vibe
Don’t say a word to me
Cause everytime I get faded
I feel like I’m back in love again
When I get faded
I think about how it could’ve been

All I want is one more night with you my lady
Even if its all a lie, i’ll cherish every moment
They say when your drinking , the truth just starts spilling
I’m catching old feelings
I’m catching old feelings
All I want is one more night with you my lady

Cause everytime I get faded
I feel like I’m back in love again
When I get faded
I think about how it could’ve been
So don’t take this away from me
Tell me what I wanna hear
Faded
Let’s meet before we sober up again
Let’s meet before we sober up again
Let’s meet before we sober up again
Let’s meet before we sober up again

Support András Kállay-Saunders and the Kallay Saunders Band. Download the album "Delivery Boy" and the new single "Faded" on iTunes or listen to it on Spotify.

Find out more about András Kállay-Saunders and follow him:


No comments:

Post a Comment