Friday, January 22, 2016

New Single: Listen to "Apologize" from Margaret Berger

Margaret Berger - "Apologize" (Released: 22.01.2016)
Margaret Berger represented Norway at the Eurovision Song Contest 2013 with the song "I Feed You My Love". Her song was very unique and ended on a very good 4th place in the Grand Final with 191 points.



It took over a year, but now she is back with her brand new single "Apologize". She released it worldwide today under her new own label "Berger".
"I'm so happy and proud to be going independent, after 12 years working in the industry it feels like the right move. The team I'm working with now is also just so kick-ass, and I feel heard and respected in every way, so things couldn't be better!" she said about her own label. 
"The song is very dear to my heart, and I think you will understand why when you hear it. The big question remains, will you feel, will you relate? It is my goal this time around, to not create a dreamworld in wich you can escape, but to offer you a piece of my world, my truth and me basically." she continued talking about the song.
They also recorded a video for the song, which will be out very soon..

Support Margaret Berger and her music. Download her new single "Apologize" on iTunes or listen to it on Spotify:


For other possibilities check the stores in your country.

Desiree Mattsson)
Find out more about Margaret Berger and follow her:


No comments:

Post a Comment