Saturday, January 9, 2016

New Single: Listen to "Dark Desire" from Nina Sublatti

Nina Sublatti - "Dark Desire" (Released: 26.12.2015)
Nina Sublatti represented Georgia at the Eurovision Song Contest 2015 in Vienna with the song "Warrior". Her song did it very well and ended on 11th place in the Eurovision final.

On christmas days she released her new single "Dark Desire". The video for the song was shot last year in June.


Nina Sublatti - "Dark Desire" (Official Video)


"Dark Desire"
*** Lyrics ***


Sit down in the silence it's a dark and cold desire my door mine

Hyper static subjects like an object 
We just met in real wrong time

Open your mind like an alley 
I'm down round look you're falling
Never helping out 

I'm taking the pray just for willing 
It's time let's face the feelings 
Eye to eye

Cuz it'a a bittersweet 
Take round
You can make my mind and than brake down 
I miss so hard my love 

Cuz it's a bittersweet 
Take round 
You can break my mind and than make down 
I miss so hard my love

I can't get enough my mind

i can't get enough my mind

Support Nina Sublatti and her music. Download "Dark Desire" on iTunes or listen to it on Spotify:


Find out more about Nina and follow her: 

No comments:

Post a Comment