Sunday, February 28, 2016

Moldova: Lidia Isac to Stockholm with "Falling Stars"

The national final of "O Melodie Pentru Europa 2016" took place yesterday in Modldova. 16 contestants were in the battle, but at the end it was Lidia Isac who have won the competition with her song "Falling Stars".

Lidia Isac already participated last year in the national final of "O Melodie Pentru Europa 2015" with her song "I Can't Breathe". This year she is the lucky winner and will represent Moldova in Sweden.

If you missed the show you can watch it here:

Last year we already met Lidia Isac in Vienna, where she has been with the guys from Sunstroke Project. They've been there to report about the Eurovision Song Contest 2015.

Sunstroke Project & Lidia Isac (© Join Us on Eurovision)
We spoke with Lidia Isac about her experiences in Vienna...
"I liked it very much. It was a very different thing to what I did before. Last year I participated in a very important contest – “New Wave Contest”.  I thought it’s the biggest contest. But than I came to Vienna and saw that the Eurovision Song Contest is much bigger.. It was a new experience and I think the next stage I will make in my music career will be Eurovision :-) I will participate in the national selection in Moldova again next year. To be in Vienna was a good chance to prepare myself this year for next year :-)" said Lidia
and continued "It was my warm-up ;-) I checked everything and saw how it worked and what I have to take care.. To meet people, talk to the journalists.."
Welcome back to Eurovision, Lidia! :) 

You can read the full interview with Sunstroke Project and Lidia Isac here.

Support Lidia Isac and her music. Download her latest single "I Can't Breathe" on iTunes or listen to it on Spotify:


Lidia Isac is honored to represent Moldova at Eurovision Song Contest 2016 in Stockholm with her song "Falling Stars". She will participate in the first half of the first Semi-Final on 10th May 2016 in Stockholm.

Find out more about Lidia Isac and follow her:



No comments:

Post a Comment