Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Cezch Republic: Gabriela Gunčíková - "I Stand" (Lyrics)

(© Yan Renelt)

"I Stand" 
***Lyrics***


I’ve worn the path
I’ve hit the wall
I’m the one who rose and fall
I’ve played my heart
When I played the part
But it got me through the rain
I have felt the strain
I’ve made mistakes
With the monsters in my head
But in the end
You’re standing there
You’re the one who always cares

Cause I stand
I stand
I am standing here
Just because of you
Every part of me is a part of you
I stand

I’m standing tall
I can hold it all
Now I see where I belong
The choice I made
Helped me understand
Now this life is mine to play
I am thanking you, you made me
You are my air
I’ll always care!

I stand...

You never lose hold of me
You always trust and you see
I stand
I stand.

Composer: Christian Schneider, Sara Biglert
Songwriter: Aidan O'Connor, Sara Biglert

Gabriela Gunčíková - "I Stand" (Official Video)



Support Gabriela Gunčíková and her music. Download her Eurovision entry "I Stand" on iTunes or listen to it on Spotify:

For other possibilities check the stores in your country.

Gabriela Gunčíková is honored to represent Czech Republic at the Eurovision Song Contest 2016. She will participate with "I Stand" in the second half of the first Semi-Final on 10th May 2016 in Stockholm.

Find out more about Gabriela Gunčíková and follow her:

No comments:

Post a Comment