Wednesday, March 2, 2016

France: Amir confirmed with "J'ai cherché"

French broadcaster France 2 confirmed that Amir Haddad will represent France at the Eurovision Song Contest 2016 with the song "J'ai cherché".
"I am so proud and flattered to represent my country, France, at this epic song contest who celebrates all cultures of the large European family" said Amir and continued "I’ve been watching the show since I was a child and it was a dream to participate the Eurovision one day! Trust me, I will give more than I can to make everyone proud of me and our performance."
"J'ai cherché" is an inspiring and addictive catchy electro-pop song. The song is a mix of lyrics in French and English language. Amir was part of the French version of "The Voice" in 2014, where he was one of the finalists. At the moment he's working on his debut album, which is expected to be released on 29th April 2016.  Amir will perform his Eurovision entry on 12th March 2016 on The DiCaire Show.

Amir - "J'ai cherché" (Lyric Video)



Support Amir and his music. Download his Eurovision entry "J'ai cherché" on iTunes or listen to it on Spotify: 

For other possibilities check the stores in your country.

Amir is honored to represent France at the Eurovision Song Contest 2016 in Stockholm. As one of the Big 5 countries will Amir participate with "J'ai cherché" in the Grand Final on 14th May 2016 in Stockholm.

Find out more about Amir and follow him here:


No comments:

Post a Comment