Wednesday, March 16, 2016

San Marino: "I Didn't Know" from Serhat official released!

Serhat was chosen internally to represent San Marino at the Eurovision Song Contest 2016 with his song "I Didn't Know". The song is now official released and the single includes six different versions you shouldn't miss.

"I Didn't Now"

  1. Eurovision Version 03:03
  2. Markus Adler Remix 03:40
  3. Dance Version 04:28
  4. Promostella Club Remix 05:32
  5. Disco Version 03:58
  6. Karaoke Version 03:03

Support Serhat and his music. Download his Eurovision entry "I Didn't Know" on iTunes or listen to it on Spotify:

For other possibilities check the stores in your country.

Serhat is honored to represent San Marino at the Eurovision Song Contest 2016 in Stockholm. He will participate with "I Didn't Know" in the first half of the first Semi-Final on 10th May 2016 in Sweden.

Find out more about Serhat and follow him here:

No comments:

Post a Comment