Friday, March 4, 2016

The Netherlands: Douwe Bob - "Slow Down" (Official Video)

Douwe Bob - "Slow Down" (Released: 04.03.2016)
Dutch broadcaster Avrotros already announced that Douwe Bob will represent The Netherlands at the Eurovision Song Contest 2016 in Stockholm. The waiting for the Dutch Eurovision entry has an end - Douwe Bob premiered the song "Slow Down" and the official video today.

Douwe Bob - "Slow Down" (Official Video)


"We are all going way too fast. There is constant pressure to prove yourself. Slow Down is a protest song against myself, against the pace at which I live life in Amsterdam. When walking through the forests of Sweden, or riding a horse through the fields in Spain, a peace descends on you and you see everything in a better perspective. It is such a great feeling!" said Douwe.
and added: "I write songs and now I am getting the chance to showcase my music on the largest stage in Europe, at the European Song Contest. I am going to Stockholm to win and I'm extremely happy that I can do so in my own unique way"
Support Douwe Bob and his music. Listen to his Eurovision entry "Slow Down" on Spotify or download his latest album "Pass It On"on iTunes: 

For other possibilities check the stores in your country.

Douwe Bob is honored to represent The Netherlands at the Eurovision Song Contest 2016 in Stockholm. He will participate with "Slow Down" in the first half of the first Semi-Final on 10th May 2016 in Sweden. 

Find out more about Douwe Bob and follow him:

No comments:

Post a Comment