Tuesday, April 26, 2016

San Marino: Serhat - "I Didn't Know" (Live in Greece and Malta)

Serhat was promoting his Eurovision entry "I Didn't Know" in the last weeks in a lot of European countries. One of them was Malta, where he performed "I Didn't Know" in the Maltese TV Show Xarabank.   A few days later he visited Greece, where he performed his Eurovision entry in Greek TV Show Bravo Roula.

Serhat - "I Didn't Know" (Live @ Bravo Roula, Greece)



Serhat - "I Didn't Know" (Live @ Xarabank, Malta)


Support Serhat and his music. Download his Eurovision entry "I Didn't Know" on iTunes or listen to it on Spotify:

For other possibilities check the stores in your country.

Serhat is honored to represent San Marino at the Eurovision Song Contest 2016 in Sweden. He will participate with "I Didn't Know" on #8 in the first Semi-Final on 10th May 2016 in Stockholm.

Find out more about Serhat and follow him here:

No comments:

Post a Comment